Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Fearless Warrior

Gary Eyer came to me as a young man of 14 years of age..I was told by some school official that he was getting in fights all the time and was beating kids up. When this ginger headed skinny kid with glasses walked in my gym, I nearly fell over from laughing. Little did I know then that this young man would turn out to be one of the toughest Men I have ever met..and perhaps the funniest person as well..I have seen Him walk through pain with a smile on His face..I will be posting many blogs on Him in the future..I've said it many times this kid should have his own reality TV show..

2 comments:

  1. LMAO! omg I would soooo watch the Gary Eyer Show! too funny. Happy Birthday again Gary! ~Amanda~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new gym. I have one of those home gyms but I would like to start going somewhere as well. Great post!

    ReplyDelete